Building Luxury Brands
Video Series Summary
Bottega Veneta is a luxury Italian leather goods brand which was bought by Gucci in 2001 and has over $1bn annual sales.
Lisa Pomerantz, the Former CMO at Bottega Veneta and Michael Kors, shares her experience in building and marketing both brands globally.
During this course, we will explore:
- Formulating an integrated marketing communication strategy
- The heritage of Bottega Veneta and how the brand connected with consumers
- The importance of communicating what you stand for as a brand
- How Michael Kors built a brand and challenges scaling
- Core pieces of advice for young marketers entering the luxury world