Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) carefully. IP1 Ltd, trading as In Practise (herein referred to as “IP”) are a company registered in the United Kingdom, and own and operate this website (“Site”). By registering for, logging into, visiting and/or otherwise using the Site in any way, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, and you accept the Terms as set forth herein and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access this website or any pages thereof.
For Education Purposes Only
2. The information provided by IP on this Site is done so for the purposes of education, and shall not be construed or relied upon as any form of advice, guidance or recommendations to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any matter, including in relation to investments or the purchase or sale of any securities, shares or other assets of any kind. In Practise is not authorised to give advice professionally, whether legal, financial, employment, or otherwise.
3. Information provided by IP is to be used as an educational tool, and is not designed for or directed towards any investor or category of investors, whether identified as individual or ‘Professional’ as per terminology contained in MiFID or equivalent regulations, or otherwise. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation regarding any financial product, service or management of investments or securities.
Subject to Change
4. Any information or opinions expressed on this Site do not necessarily express the views or opinions of IP, their owners, investors, or personnel, and are subject to change or modification at any time without warning.
5. Whilst IP make all reasonable endeavours to keep the content contained on this Site timely and up-to-date, IP make no warranties, representations or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
6. IP does not warrant that functionality of this Site will run error-free, nor that any defects will be corrected, and assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to any party by viruses or any other components that are present on servers that make this Site available.
7. This Site may, for your convenience, contain links to websites outside of the control of IP. IP does not accept any responsibility for any views or opinions held on those websites.
8. This website, and any applications on any device providing access to the same content by IP, are in beta testing mode. As such, these terms and conditions may require amendment or modification at any time, and IP reserves the right to do so. By continuing to use this Site following reasonable notice of any such amendments or modifications, you will be deemed as having accepted any changes to these Terms. You agree that notice of changes to this Site is deemed reasonable notice when posted on this Site. If any modified terms or policies are unacceptable to you at any time past your agreement to these terms and conditions, your sole remedy is to cease becoming a user of IP, its website or its content.
9. When you become a user of this Site, IP are granting you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the content contained therein. You are not permitted to reproduce, modify, distribute, post, frame, deep link, scrape, datamine, or use any contents contained on this website, in whole or in part, including but not limited to any software code, interface design, logo, written copy, video or audio content, without the prior written permission of IP. Any printing, downloading, publishing or other copying of any material from this Site does not transfer title to any software or material to you, or to any other party. IP reserve the right to revoke your license to the content contained in this website at their sole discretion.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
10. Copyright of this Site is owned by IP, who are also the sole owners, licensees, or who otherwise have the sole permission to use, all content contained therein, the intellectual property rights of which are hereby fully reserved by IP, who also reserve the right to enforce them to the full extent applicable under any copyright or trademark law.
11. IP reserve the right to assign any rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party, including but not limited to parties taking responsibility for operating this Site.
Password Security and Notification
13. Certain areas, materials or information contained on this Site are protected, and users may only access them in the event that they have entered a username and password that has been authorised for such use by IP. By entering an authorised username and password to this Site, you are representing and warranting that you are the individual which first submitted the username and password for authorisation by IP. If you have been authorised a username and password for access to the aforementioned areas, materials or information, you are solely responsible for all user activities that occur whilst that username and password have been used to access those aforementioned areas, materials or information, and should therefore keep the details of them confidential. You are responsible for notifying IP immediately should you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorised use of your username and/or password. IP hereby reserve the right to relinquish the authorisation provided to any username or password at any time.
14. Neither IP, nor its directors, employees, affiliates or content providers, nor any third party vendor, will be liable for any damages arising out of you being able or unable to access the Site for reasons outside of the control of IP.
15. IP offer access to certain areas, materials or information contained on this Site to users who agree to pay a monthly subscription (“ Core Access”). In order to have Core Access, you will need to use a registered username and password.
16. In order to avail Core Access, you agree to pay IP all applicable fees and taxes as per the relevant additional terms specific to the Core Access that you are provided. Should these fees and taxes not be paid, IP reserve the right to terminate your Core Access and/or access to the whole Site.
17. In order for IP to ensure that you honour your payment obligations for Core Access, you agree to permit IP, or any third party that IP uses for the facilitation of payment, to store your payment information, including any expired payment method used at any time.
18. You understand that any purchase made on the Site may be subject to foreign exchange fees or a differentiation in prices, as well as applicable taxes payable as per the billing information provided at the time of purchase.
19. You understand that your chosen payment method will automatically be charged at the start of each subscription period.
20. You understand that refunds are subject to our refund policy.
21. You represent and warrant to IP that you will not use this Site for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to attempting or successfully (i) collecting information about other users, (ii) ‘scraping’ or systematically extracting content or other information from this Site for use on other databases or websites, or (iii) interfering with the operations and functional integrity of the Site including any security systems used by the Site.
22. You represent and warrant to IP that you will not place or submit on this Site (i) any information or material which is deemed illegal, abusive, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or obscene, (ii) any material or information inciting any party to act in a manner that can be construed as a criminal offence under any laws, (iii) any material or information that infringed the rights of IP or any third party, (iv) any viruses, worms, logic bombs, trojans, or other harmful material; or (iii) any other thing that interferes with the safe operation or the content of this Site.
23. You are responsible for all information you choose to share on public forums in this site, and you should therefore not submit any private, confidential or proprietary information concerning yourself. All information or material submitted on public forums on this Site will be deemed property of IP, whereby you grant IP with unrestricted irrevocable license to use, publish, transmit, modify and/or distribute that information or material. That information or material includes, but is not limited to, concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques that are submitted in public through this Site. All information or material submitted shall be deemed non-confidential, except as agreed separately by yourselves and IP and as applicable by law.
24. The laws of England and Wales shall apply to these Terms and Conditions, and to the agreement formed by you and IP, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any legal action taken as per these Terms are to be taken in the High Court of England and Wales.
25. Any decision by IP not to exercise any rights afforded to them by these Terms does not equate to a waiver of their right to it, or any other right or remedy.
26. In the event that any of the terms or provisions above are held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the offending term of provision shall be severed from the rest and replaced with a non-offending term of provision, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this page.