With operators from
The highest quality primary research provider
Focus on structurally advantaged business models.
Our process is focused on sourcing quality executives, not speed and volume.
All interviews are conducted by long-term, fundamental investors according to primary research best practices. Signal over noise.
A Curated Interview Library
We aim to build the highest-quality executive interview library for fundamental investors
In Practise Content
- Interviews hosted by the In Practise Team
- We publish research analysis on quality companies that interest us
- We also write a weekly newsletter summarizing our learnings from each interview
- Coverage: US and EU quality companies
- 1-1 interviews are led by a select group of experienced fund managers.
- Partner interviews are recorded and available to all subscribers
- Partner investors are anonymised and the interviews are available in text format only
Investment Research built from internal Primary Research
We curate primary insights to help investors understand quality companies
IP Research Analysis reports are built upon internal primary research conducted privately with executives within our network. We aim to focus on 1 specific question that drives the thesis of a large, quality company. All our work is built from internal scuttlebutt research.
IP Company Profiles help investors get up to speed on the core drivers of a company as effectively as possible. Profiles focus on global quality companies less than <$10bn in market value and less covered by other research institutions.
Value Chain Analysis
IP Value Chains help investors understand the mechanics of value chains in industries where structurally advantaged businesses compete. We explore how units flow from suppliers to customers, the bargaining power across value chains, and the durability of structural advantages of large cap, quality companies.
All interviews conducted by us available on Spotify
You can also listen on Apple Podcast or your favorite RSS podcast app.
We're organized to optimise for quality executives, not volume.
Most expert networks hire account managers who are not investors or analysts to serve hedge funds. We have investment analysts working alongside our recruiters on client projects to ensure we understand the industry, company, and how to source the best executives. On average, this leads to higher quality executives more consistently. These investment analysts also conduct their own primary research calls for IP internally.
In Practise Partner Program
A focus on quality not volume and speed
- Interview quality executives at the unit cost.
- Each interview is recorded, transcribed, and made available to the client exclusively for 7-days.
- After 7-days, interviews are published to all In Practise subscribers.
- Get access to quarterly transcript reviews and primary research workshops.
- Interviews are exclusively available to the client and not published on our platform.
- Transcripts of private calls are available exclusively to the client.
What our clients are saying
Elliot J. Turner
Managing Partner & CIO, RGA
Portfolio Manager, Woodlock House Family Capital
Managing Partner, LLP Investments AG
Compare pricing plans
Become an Executive
A trusted partner to senior executives globally