Analyzing high quality companies. Directly with operators.
Start 2 Week Free Trial Now* No credit card details required
With operators from
Learn directly from operators
Understand the world's best midcap companies
We publish two types of interviews
In Practise Interviews
- These are interviews hosted internally by the In Practise Team
- 10 interviews per month
- We also write a weekly newsletter summarizing our learnings from each interview
- Coverage: US and EU quality mid-cap companies
- 1-1 interviews are led by a select group of experienced fund managers.
- Investor-led interviews are recorded and made available to the In Practise community
- Investors are anonymised and the the interviews are available in text format only
What our users are saying
Analyst, Loews Corporation
Great guests + great questions = great interviews. The return on time spent with In Practise is among the highest out there.
CIO, Ensemble Capital Management
The product that In Practise is building around interviews with industry experts with a focus on long-term trends, rather than "calling the quarter", is the most exciting new research resource we've come across in a long time.
Managing Partner, Hinde Group
In Practise is head and shoulders above the rest with respect to the quality and curation of its content. When I read In Practise’s content, I always find myself thinking, these are exactly the types of companies I’m interested in and the questions I would be asking.
Become an Executive
A trusted partner to senior executives globally
Former Finance Director EU Operations at Amazon
In Practise makes knowledge accessible through insightful, well prepared and engaging conversations. Information is well curated and targeted to help everyone deep dive into topics of interest from real world experiences - from the people who’ve lived them.
Library of hundreds of interviews with business operators
New interviews published every week
Listen to interviews through your podcast player
2 Weeks Free
Start Your Free Trial* No credit card details required
$400 / year
$40 / month
Contact us for pricing and free trial
Find Out More