Transforming Sealed Air Corporation
Video Series Summary
Jerome Peribere led the transformation of Sealed Air Corporation, a $7bn packaging business and original creator of bubble wrap, from 2012-17 in which he grew EBITDA margins from 10-15% and doubled the market capitalisation.
We discuss how he formulated a transformation strategy and what it means to be a leader.
- The importance of trust and humility as a leader
- Responsibilities and lonelineness as a CEO
- How courage sets leaders from managers and how to cultivate courage
- Sealed Air's transformation and how to structure industrial companies to control price
- How to communicate new strategies internally and externally