Access Group: Enterprise Software Roll-up Strategies
Video Series Summary
The Access Group is a European enterprise software company owned by private equity company TA Associates and was valued at over £1bn in 2019.
Chris Tossell, a co-founder of Access Group, shares his experience in leading 18 acquisitions from the group to help scale the business from £25m to over £250m in revenue.
You will learn:
- The importance of people and managing founders of acquired businesses
- KPI’s and hurdle rates for software acquisition targets
- How to structure earn-outs and keep founders engaged post-acquisition
- Revenue and cost synergies in software M&A
- How operators look at software acquisition multiples and valuation