Former Sales Director at Lectra
Imed has over 20 years experience in industrial equipment and software sales and has spent over 5 years at both Dassault Systems and Lectra. He is the Former Sales Director at Lectra where he was responsible for pre and post-sales of Lectra equipment to brand owners and suppliers throughout Europe and the Middle East. Imed also moved from Lectra to Morgan Tecnica, an upstart competitor to Lectra.Read moreView Profile Page
In Practise Notes
- Technological Lectra's competitive advantage
- Lectra's machines are replacing manual cutting; this saves $ and improves productivity
- Interesting comments around Lectra's service quality
- Eastman could prevent a threat to Lectra - although it's not clear how long it may take to enter this market at scale.
- How recurring is the consumable / spare parts / service revenue if the customer can service the machine elsehwere?
- One area Lectra can improve is by investing and training in their service network. Although it's not meeting customer expectations, it seems there is no better alternative for customers.
... (transcript preview, sign up to read more) ...